Sushi is a special and delectable dish made with short-grain rice rolled with fish and other desired ingredients; sushi has been around for ages, and over the years, sushi has metamorphosed into a renowned global delicacy.
Making sushi does not have to be stressful, so I will reveal the best sushi rice cookers that will automate the whole sushi-making process.
Sushi can be prepared manually with stoves and cooking pots, but you must be good at achieving a good result.
You don’t have to pass through all the hurdles of making sushi on a stove when there is a better and easier option to prepare mouthwatering sushi. Using a rice cooker will eliminate the guesswork of preparing sushi.
Before we start, let’s do a little background check about sushis. Sushi was originally founded in China, but it found solace in Japan. A lot of people think that sushi comes from japan.
Since the advent of sushi in the AD, with things becoming easier and automated, there is no reason. You have to keep making sushi like the old ways. So, I will reveal to you the best rice cooker brand that is good for making sushi.
You May Also like: Cuchen Rice Cooker Parts You Need To Know
Which Rice is Best for Sushi?
The best rice for making sushi is short-grain rice; the reason is not far-fetched. Short-grain rice is somewhat sticky when cooked compared to long-grain rice and brown rice.
There are different rice varieties; trust me, you do not want to use just any rice to make your sushi. Picking the wrong grain of rice will produce a terrible outcome.
Choosing the right rice for sushi is necessary if you don’t want any horrible experience with sushi.
Top Picks For Best Sushi Rice Cooker
Another mind-boggling question people ask is, ‘which rice cooker brand is best for sushi? Having the ideal rice cooker will go a long way in enhancing your sushi experience.
We need to know which rice cooker brand is best for sushi; not all rice cookers can make sushi, and some rice cookers will thwart the whole process. Some rice cookers have a special and dedicated preset menu for prepping sushi. Let’s get started.
1. CUCKOO CRP N0681FV
First on my list of which brand rice cooker is best for sushi is the CRP N0681fV rice cooker from the helms of Cuckoo; believe me, you will get popeyed by the abilities of this rice cooker.
This rice cooker by Cuckoo is a master-of-the-art rice cooker with over 16 menu options to cook different arrays of dishes, such as sushi, nu rung Ji, gluttonous rice, and congee.
This brand of rice cooker is best for sushi and is super easy to use; it features an LCD timer. It doesn’t end there. The rice cooker also comes with voice navigation control in three different languages, which makes it super easy to navigate through the cookware.
Above all, the Cuckoo CRP N0681FV has a fuzzy logic technology; the rice cooker will automatically adjust to high temperatures for a perfectly cooked meal without the food getting burned.
- Scratch-resistant, non-coated x-wall inner pot.
- BPA free
- 16 menu options
- 6 cups capacity
- 890 watts
- Voice navigation
- Pressure regulator
- Overheat indicator
Capacity: the Cuckoo CRP N0681FV rice cooker is a 6-cups rice cooker that can cook a meal for roughly 6 people; it is more suitable for small families and singles. The compact size of the cookware makes it easy to fit in a small space on a kitchen countertop.
Power: regardless of the small size, this rice cooker has an impressive 890 watts of power consumption, which makes it a very powerful cookware.
- User Manual,
- Measuring Cup,
- Rice Scoop,
- Steam plate,
- Cleaning pin
2. Instant Pot Pro
Instant pot pro is a 10-in-1 pressure rice cooker that is ergonomically designed to level up with the insatiable sushi and saute demands. This cookware is called the 10-in-1 rice cooker because it can effectively carry out the task of 10 different cookware.
It is a great tool for sautes, sushi, sous vide slow cookers, pressure cookers, sterilizers, yogurt makers, food warmer, cake baker, and steamers. A regular kitchen pot inspired the design of this rice cooker.
You can do a lot with this pressure cooker in minutes. It also has a unique functionality called the convenient favorites.
The convenient favorite allows you to prepare your special delicacy that is not on the menu option, which I think is very cool.
Aside from being one of the best sushi rice cookers, it can carry out the task of 10 other cookwares.
- BPA free
- 6 cups capacity
- Overheat protection
- Safety locking lid
- LCD timer
- Gentle steam release
- 1200 watts
Capacity: this instant pot pro pressure rice cooker is a 6 cup capacity cookware. It can prepare a meal for roughly six people. It is also a great choice for small families and singles.
Power: this pressure rice cooker possesses an impressive 1200 watts of power consumption, which makes the rice cooker a very powerful cookware.
- Extra sealing ring
- Steamer rack with handles.
3. Zojirushi NS LGC05XB Micom Pressure Cooker
Munching on sushi made with this Zojirushi pressure cooker is very delectable. Zojirushi has proven that they are all you need when it comes to pressure rice cookers.
With the advent of the Zojirushi NS LGC05XB micom rice cooker, making sushi in a rice cooker became much easier.
This pressure rice cooker from the helms of Zojirushi is arguably one of the best sushi rice cookers you can get your hands on.
It is a multi-functional rice cooker with special settings that allow you to prepare different assortments.
This rice also claims to be a triple heater. It generates heat from the bottom, sides, and lid; it also has advanced fuzzy logic technology, which prevents rice from getting burned when it is very hot.
You May Also Like: Toshiba Rice Cooker 18nmf – What To Know Before Buying
- BPA free
- Triple heater
- Auto-keep warm/Reheat
- Delay timer
- 3 cups capacity
- Retractable cord
- Advanced fuzzy logic tech
- 450 watts
Capacity: This Zojirushi rice cooker is a 3 cup rice cooker; I believe this rice cooker was made solely for single people. It can cook roughly for 2 to 3 people.
Power: regardless of the size of the rice cooker, it still possesses a lot of power; it has an impressive 450 watts of power consumption.
- Rice spatula,
- Spatula holder
- Rice measuring cup
4. Hamilton Beach Digital Programmable Rice Cooker
Hamilton Beach is one brand you can trust with making your sushi. Hamilton Beach is a pioneer in manufacturing quality kitchen cookware, and they have proven their over and over within the past decades.
I find something very intriguing about this rice cooker, and that is the ability of the rice cooker to cook two different meals simultaneously. With the help of an integrated basket, you can steam veggies, meats, and seafood, even when the rice is cooking below.
With just a push of a button, you can quickly prepare a full meal with minimal effort.
- 8 cups capacity
- 250 watt
- BPA free
- 2in1 steamer basket
- 4 Programmable settings
Capacity: this hamilton beach programmable rice cooker is an 8 cup (4 cups uncooked) rice cooker. If you are tight on budget, you should consider getting this rice cooker. Seldom can we find a rice cooker with amazing features at a paltry price tag, and it is also one of the best sushi rice cookers available.
Power: this rice cooker has a minimal power consumption of 250 wattages; although, it is still a powerful cookware and can prepare meals In a matter of minutes.
- Rice rinser/steam basket
- Measuring cup
- Serving paddle
Bonus: Donabe Rice Cooker
The Donabe rice cooker is an ancient Japanese-styled clay pot cooker that cooks fluffy rice cooker effortlessly.
Although the Donabe rice cooker is not a pressure cooker, I believe it is worth mentioning. It is ideal for people that want to feel connected to their ancestors.
The Donabe traditional clay pot has been around for a long time and is a complete masterpiece.
It performs many functions, such as steaming veggies and braising stew. Also, it does wonders when cooking rice, such as jasmine and brown rice.
It is a slow cooker; the pot heats up when placed on a stove, increasing the aromatic flavors of the rice or any other dish being prepared.
At a paltry sum of $34.99, you could own one of these clay pots and never again worry about making delectable sushi because the Donabe rice cooker will braise flawless sushi.
Also, this clay pot cooker is a great choice for singles and students; it can cook for roughly 3 people. A tiny hole is drilled into the lid for steam to pass through while cooking.
How To Make A Simple Sushi Roll
Making sushi does not have to be complex and time-consuming; with the help of any of the aforementioned rice cookers, you can prepare a simple sushi roll sooner than you think.
I honestly think this article is incomplete if I don’t show you how to quickly prepare a simple sushi roll without any prior experience.
Here is how to make a simple sushi roll at home.
Step 1. Measure the rice using the measuring cup of the rice cooker. Note, in this case, you need short-grain rice to get the desired result.
Step 2. Wash and rinse the rice. Washing the rice will help get rid of excessive starch. Continue washing until the water becomes clear. Washing and raising the rice also increases its stickiness of the rice.
Step 3: Simmer the rice in any of the above rice cookers for some minutes (30 minutes preferably). You can use the sushi button if there is one on the rice cooker. Otherwise, braise the rice till it becomes very sticky.
If you’re satisfied with the result, kindly bring the rice out of the cooker, spread it evenly on a flat wooden surface, and let it cool off for at least 5 minutes.
Step 4: While the rice is cooling off, prepare the ingredients (sushi vinegar, salt, salmon, spring onions), etc. Sprinkle some salts on the sushi, add at least four tablespoons of sushi vinegar to the rice, and mix them evenly.
Always make sure the vinegar is well mixed with the rice. After mixing, spread the rice out evenly once more.
Step 5: Get your carrots, cucumber, spring onions, salmon fish, mackerel fish, and any other ingredient of your choice ready and slice them up.
Caution: Unless the salmon fish is freshly drained, you need to freeze and defrost salmon fish before using.
Step 6: Get a bowl of clean water, a seaweed wafer, and a rolling sushi mat. Place the seaweed on the rolling mat and spread the rice evenly on the rough side of the seaweed wafer.
Step 7: Add the rest of the ingredients (Salmon, mackerel, cucumber, spring onions) to the sushi rice.
Step 9: It’s time to roll! Kindly roll the rice together with the rolling mat under the seaweed wafer. Roll the whole thing up to your satisfaction.
And that is how to make a simple sushi roll at home without any prior experience. Honestly, making sushi is very simple and not complicated as you think, and with the help of the best sushi rice cookers listed above, the process would be much easier and faster.
Notwithstanding, I will still leave a video description below to get a more picture of the whole process.
You May Also Like: Best Pars Rice Cooker For Making Tahdig In 2022
What rice cooker do sushi restaurants use?
One of the best and most frequently used rice cookers by sushi restaurants is the CUCKOO CRP N0681FV and the NS LGC05XB micom cooker. These two micom rice cookers are undoubtedly the best rice cookers that cook fluffy rice without hassles. Other rice cookers used by sushi rice cookers include Instant Pot Pro, Donabe rice cooker, etc.
Is a rice cooker good for sushi rice?
Yes, a rice cooker is good for sushi. Rice cookers will eliminate the guesswork of braising sushi, especially for a first-timer; some rice cookers have a special built-in menu just for cooking sushi rice. So, a rice cooker is good for sushi.
Do I need a rice cooker for sushi?
I recommend you get a rice cooker if you are making sushi for the first time. Overall, rice cookers are best for making sushi. With just a push of a button, a rice cooker will effortlessly cook fluffy rice to make a perfect and simple sushi roll.
Which rice is best for sushi?
Short-grain rice is the best rice for sushi. They are relatively sticky and fluffy when cooked than long grain rice and brown rice. Always use short-grain rice to achieve a good result with your sushi. Also, short-grain rice is used by restaurants for making sushi.
Do Japanese restaurants use rice cookers?
Yes, Japanese restaurants use rice cookers; one of the most commonly used rice cookers in Japanese restaurants is the Zojirushi Neuro-fuzzy rice cooker.
Vintage Rice Cookers: Price and Best Places to Buy
Rice is a popular food in many cultures and is widely accepted by many people globally.
Due to the wide acceptance of rice, it is no surprise that rice cookers have become an essential kitchen appliance.
While modern rice cookers are easy to use with their modern features, there is a charm that vintage rice cookers possess.
Vintage rice cookers are not only functional, but they also add a vintage type of beauty to the kitchen.
They are very durable and long-lasting. Strong materials, like stainless steel, aluminium, or cast iron, are used to make vintage cookers.
In this article, we will delve into everything about vintage rice cookers. We will also talk about their features and functions.
You May Also Like: Comandante Coffee Grinder: The Best Way To Grind Your Coffee Beans
Physical Features of Vintage Rice Cookers
Vintage rice cookers come in different shapes, styles, and sizes. Also, their physical features depend on their manufacturers and era of production.
However, some physical features of vintage rice cookers make them different from modern ones.
One of the most outstanding features of vintage rice cookers is their design.
Unlike new-age rice cookers, which are often stylish, vintage rice cookers have a more classic design.
They usually have rounded corners and a rigid handle. The lid of the vintage rice cooker is hinged. Users lift them to see the internal part of the kettle.
Many vintage rice cookers are made from strong materials like stainless steel. The durable materials used for production give the cooker a stronger feel.
Another physical feature of vintage rice cookers is their small size. Some of the vintage rice cookers are smaller than the newer ones.
Unlike modern cookers, where you can cook 6-8 cups of rice, vintage has a capacity of 3-5 cups of rice.
This size was the best option for smaller households. Also, storage was easy when not in use.
It was because of the small size of the cooker so that it could fit nicely into storage spaces.
Some vintage rice cookers were designed to make it easy for people to carry them easily. Most vintage cookers came with a carrying handle and a detachable power cord.
You May Also Like: Can You Dice Tomatoes In A Food Processor? Easy Steps To Dice.
Notable Vintage Rice Cookers
Here are some classic rice cookers that are popular for their quality and performance:
1. Ariete Vintage 2904 Rice Cooker
The Ariete Vintage 2904 Rice Cooker/Slow Cooker in a charming beige hue.
This kitchen appliance brings convenience and style to your home with a 3.5-litre capacity and compact dimensions of 33D x 33W x 31H centimetres.
Elevate your culinary experience with the Ariete Vintage 2904 Rice Cooker/Slow Cooker, offering practicality and a touch of nostalgia to your kitchen.
- Versatile Cooking: Not just for rice, this cooker is perfect for preparing a variety of sautéed or steamed dishes.
- Vintage Charm: Its soft lines and pastel colours add a retro touch to your kitchen decor.
- On-the-Go Meals: Use the steaming function to create light lunches you can take to the office or enjoy at home.
- Multiple Cooking Options: With 5 cooking functions, you can cook rice, sauté, steam, slow cook, and reheat dishes perfectly.
2. Japanese Donabe
The Donabe Rice Cooker is a versatile kitchen essential used by the Japanese to make delicious fluffy rice.
Its compact design is also perfect for cooking traditional Japanese stews.
- Authentic Fluffy Rice: Achieve perfectly cooked, fluffy rice with ease.
- Versatile Cooking: Ideal for preparing traditional Japanese stews and other dishes.
- Personal or Small Serving Size: Designed for personal use or serving 1-2 people.
- Capacity: Cook up to 4 cups of rice (when cooked) or 1.5 cups (uncooked).
- Oven Safe: This donabe rice cooker is oven-safe, offering flexibility in your cooking methods.
3. Zojirushi NS-RPC18FJ Rice Cooker
The Zojirushi NS-RPC18FJ Rice Cooker and Warmer in the elegant Tulip colour.
With a 10-cup (uncooked) capacity, this kitchen appliance is designed to simplify your rice cooking experience.
- Effortless Cooking: Enjoy the convenience of one-touch operation with an automatic keep-warm system.
- Triple Heater: This cooker features a triple heater system (bottom, side, and lid) to create the ideal temperature for delicious rice.
- Easy Maintenance: The inner lid is detachable and washable, ensuring a clean cooking environment.
- Nonstick Interior: The nonstick-coated inner pan is easy to clean and prevents rice from sticking.
- Hinged Lid: Equipped with an easy-to-open handle, the lid simplifies access to your perfectly cooked rice.
Reviews of Vintage Rice Cooker
Vintage rice cookers are the favorite collectables for collectors and enthusiasts of vintage items.
They are famous for their top-notch durability, outstanding reliability, and unique design.
Vintage rice cookers are also easy to maintain and clean after cooking. Because of this, it is the best cooker among busy cooks.
However, vintage rice cookers also have their bad or negative sides.
They have a lower energy-saving ability than modern rice cookers. Unlike modern rice cookers, the vintage cooker may take longer to cook rice.
Some models of the vintage cooker have a smaller capacity. There may be better options than the small size of the cooker for larger families.
Prices and Where to Buy Vintage Rice Cooker
The price of a vintage rice cooker depends greatly on the model, size and shape, brand, and availability.
You can pay about $40 to $150 for an excellent vintage rice cooker. The models that are usually rare can be sold at $500 or more.
There are several stores where you can get high-quality vintage rice cookers.
Speciality stores like Antique and flea markets are the ideal places to launch your search.
You can also find vintage rice cookers online through e-commerce platforms. Etsy, eBay, and Amazon are popular e-commerce platforms for buying vintage cookers.
You May Also like: Top 3 Best Blender Food Processor Combo On The Market
Vintage rice cookers are an ideal, functional, and charming addition to any kitchen.
Whether you need a high-quality rice cooker or vintage stuff, the vintage rice cooker is here for you.
The rice cooker gives an insight into the past and creates a lovely connection to the modern time.
If you need a high-quality rice cooker or love collecting vintages, you should own a vintage one.
3 Nescafe Coffee Machines That Will Save You Time & Money
3 Korean Rice Cooker That Can Change The Way You Cook
This Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Food Processor Will Make Your Life Easier
The Best Cuchen Rice Cooker for Your Money | 2023
This Black And Decker Coffee Makers Is All You Need
Daewoo Rice Cooker: Price and Functions
Cooking the perfect rice can be challenging, but can it get better with Daewoo Rice Cooker?
Daewoo Electronics, a South Korean company, is the creator and owner of the modern kitchen appliance.
Over the years, the Daewoo Rice Cooker has been known for durability, standard quality, and efficiency.
Let us look at the fundamental things you need to know about the Daewoo Rice Cooker.
You May Also Like: Does Walgreens Accept WIC? (Answered)
Daewoo Rice Cooker: Review
Here are some notable rice cookers from Daewoo:
1. Daewoo 1.8L Rice Cooker and Food Steamer
The 1.8L Rice Cooker and Food Steamer (220-240 volts, 50 Hertz) – your kitchen’s new best friend for effortless meal preparation.
With a powerful 700W motor and a range of convenient features, this appliance will revolutionize your cooking experience.
1. Efficient Cooking
The 700W motor ensures quick and efficient cooking, allowing you to prepare delicious rice dishes in no time.
2. Clear Glass Lid
The clear glass lid lets you monitor the cooking process without lifting the lid, helping you achieve perfectly cooked rice every time.
3. Stainless Steel Housing
Sturdy stainless steel housing adds a touch of elegance to your kitchen and ensures durability, making this appliance a long-lasting addition to your culinary arsenal.
4. Measuring Cup and Spoon Included
We’ve included a measuring cup and spoon to easily measure the right amount of rice and water for precise cooking results.
5. Working and Keep Warm Indicator Lights
The indicator lights make it easy to know when your rice is cooking and when it switches to the keep warm function, ensuring it remains warm and ready to serve.
6. On/Off Switch with Keep Warm Function
The user-friendly on/off switch with a keep warm function lets you keep your rice at the perfect serving temperature until you’re ready to enjoy your meal.
7. 1.8-litre Capacity
With a generous 1.8-liter capacity, this rice cooker can prepare enough rice to feed your family or guests at a gathering.
8. Non-Stick Coated Aluminium Inner Pot
The non-stick-coated aluminium inner pot ensures your rice won’t stick or burn, making cleanup a breeze.
9. 220-240 Volts, 50 Hertz
This appliance is designed to work with 220-240 volts and 50 Hertz power supply, making it suitable for use in a variety of locations around the world.
2. Daewoo Rice DRC 448 SKUDELUXE-V1595515534 Cooker
The Daewoo Rice Cooker DRC 448 SKUDELUXE-V1595515534 – an epitome of culinary excellence and convenience.
Crafted by Daewoo, a trusted name in home appliances, this rice cooker redefines meal preparation with its remarkable features and outstanding performance.
1. Generous Capacity
The Daewoo DRC 448 offers an impressive 2.8-liter capacity, perfect for families, gatherings, or meal prepping for the week ahead.
It can easily prepare a substantial amount of rice to satisfy your hunger.
2. Non-Stick Coated Aluminium Inner Pot
The non-stick-coated aluminum inner pot ensures your rice won’t stick, burn, or clump together.
Cleaning up is effortless, allowing you to enjoy your meals without scrubbing.
3. On/Off Switch with Keep Warm Function
The user-friendly on/off switch features a keep-warm function, ensuring your rice stays at an ideal serving temperature until you’re ready to enjoy it.
4. Working/Keep Warm Indicator Lights
Convenient indicator lights let you know when your rice is cooking and when it transitions to the keep warm mode.
This helps you keep track of your cooking process effortlessly.
5. Measuring Cup & Spoon Included
With the included measuring cup and spoon, you can accurately measure the right proportions of rice and water, guaranteeing perfect results every time.
6. Clear Glass Lid
The clear glass lid allows you to monitor the cooking process without lifting the lid to achieve consistently fluffy and perfectly cooked rice.
7. Stainless Steel Housing
The stainless steel housing adds a touch of sophistication to your kitchen and ensures the cooker’s durability, making it a long-lasting addition to your cooking appliances.
8. Cool Touch Handles
The cool touch handles provide a safe and secure grip when handling the cooker, preventing accidental burns and ensuring ease of transportation.
9. Non-Slip Feet
The non-slip feet keep the rice cooker securely on your countertop, preventing accidental slips or movement during cooking.
10. Dual Voltage Compatibility
The Daewoo DRC 448 is designed to work seamlessly with 220-240V~50Hz and 110V~60Hz power supplies, making it versatile and suitable for use in various locations worldwide.
You May Also Like: Henxlco 75 Feet Security Camera Video Audio Power Cable
3. DAEWOO DRC-4120 1.0L Rice Cooker
Experience the perfect blend of convenience and efficiency with the DAEWOO DRC-4120 1.0L Rice Cooker.
Designed to simplify your cooking routine, this compact yet powerful appliance is your ticket to flawless rice dishes every time.
1. 1.0-Liter Capacity
The DAEWOO DRC-4120 offers a 1.0-liter capacity, ideal for small families, individuals, or those who enjoy just the right amount of rice for their meal.
2. Non-Stick Coated Inner Pot
The non-stick coating on the inner pot ensures that your rice doesn’t stick or burn, making it easy to clean and maintaining the natural flavor and texture of your rice.
3. Glass Lid for Easy Viewing
The glass lid allows you to monitor the cooking process without lifting the lid, ensuring you achieve perfectly cooked rice with minimal effort.
4. Cook & Keep Warm Function
This rice cooker features both cooking and keep warm functions. Once your rice is cooked, it automatically switches to the keep warm mode, ensuring that it stays at an optimal serving temperature until you’re ready to enjoy it.
5. Power Indication Lights
The power indication lights provide a clear visual cue, letting you know when the cooker is actively cooking or in the keep warm mode, so you can manage your cooking time effectively.
6. Cool Touch Handles
The cool touch handles ensure safe and easy handling, allowing you to move the cooker without the risk of burns.
7. Energy Efficient
With a power input of 220-240V and 50-60Hz, the DAEWOO DRC-4120 operates efficiently at 400W, saving both energy and time.
8. Sleek Design
This rice cooker boasts a sleek silver finish, adding a touch of modern elegance to your kitchen decor.
Challenges to Encounter While Using Daewoo Rice Cooker
Like any other kitchen appliance, the Daewoo Rice Cooker may present a few challenges during use.
Here are some of the common challenges that you may encounter while using a Daewoo Rice Cooker:
- Burnt rice if the heat setting is high
- Inadequate measurement
- Difficulty in cleaning the external part of the cooker
- The expensive cost of the cooker
- Inconsistent results like some grains of rice remaining strong after cooking
Users can adequately enjoy the rice cooker experience if they understand these challenges.
Price and Where to Buy Daewoo Rice Cooker
The price of the Daewoo Rice Cooker varies depending on the model and the retailer.
Generally, a Daewoo Rice Cooker ranges from $30 to $80. The larger the rice cooker’s capacity, the higher the price. More advanced models with additional features may also cost more.
If you’re interested in purchasing a Daewoo Rice Cooker, several options are available.
You can find Daewoo Rice Cookers at major retailers such as Walmart, Amazon, and Best Buy. You can purchase the rice cooker directly from the Daewoo website or other online retailers.
When purchasing a Daewoo Rice Cooker, comparing prices and features across different retailers is essential to ensure you get the best deal.
Additionally, you can read reviews from other users to get an idea of the product’s performance and reliability.
You May Also Like: Does Walgreens Take Google Pay? (Answered)
The Daewoo rice cooker is a reliable and efficient kitchen appliance that makes cooking rice simple and hassle-free.
Its physical features, functions, and ease of use make it a perfect choice for consumers looking for a high-quality rice cooker.
While there may be some challenges when using the cooker, they can be easily overcome with proper care and attention.
Overall, the Daewoo rice cooker is a valuable addition to any kitchen, and we highly suggest it to anyone in the market for a new rice cooker.
Does Walmart Accept WIC in 2023?
When Does Walmart Restock Pokemon Cards?
Does Walgreens Take Samsung Pay: 2023 Guide
Where To Find Pumpkin Puree In Walmart: Easy Guide in 2023
Cuckoo Vs Zojirushi
The 10 Best Commercial Rice Cookers of 2023
Are you in the market for a new commercial rice cooker? Whether you are a restaurant owner looking to upgrade your equipment or want to know more about the options available, this blog post is for you!
Commercial rice cookers have become essential for creating delicious and perfectly cooked rice for any occasion.
These devices have transformed how many of us prepare and enjoy our favorite meals, from restaurants to home kitchens.
Commercial rice cookers come in various sizes, shapes, features, and prices to meet every budget and need.
Brands like Aroma Housewares, CUCKOO, or Panasonic Commercial Rice Cooker are leaders in commercial-grade products that offer reliable performance when cooking large batches of fluffy rice with the perfect consistency each time.
With commercial stainless steel models now more affordable than ever before, you don’t want to miss out on the ease of making delicious meals a reality again!
We will be discussing 10 of the top-selling commercial rice cookers on the market, providing a summary of each product, its specs, pros, and cons.
So, without further ado, let’s get started!
You May Also Like: 3 Korean Rice Cooker That Can Change The Way You Cook
The 10 Best Commercial Rice Cookers of 2023
Below are outlined the 10 best commercial cookers so far this year. We will highlight the best commercial cookers in different categories, and we hope this ranking helps you make the best choice.
- Best Overall Commercial Rice Cooker: Zojirushi Pressure Induction Rice Cooker
- Best Commercial Gas Rice Cooker: Town Food Service RM-55N-R Rice Cooker
- Best Commercial Electric Rice Cooker: Zojirushi NYC-36 Rice Cooker
- Best Commercial Electronic Rice Cooker: Panasonic Rice Cooker SR-GA721L
- Best Commercial Propane Powered Rice Cooker: Rinnai RER55ASL Rice Cooker
- Best Commercial Portable Rice Cooker: Proctor Silex Rice Cooker 37533NR
- Best Commercial Heavy Duty Rice Cooker: Sunpentown SCW-80M Rice Cooker
- Best Commercial Cooker for Brown Rice: Tiger JBV-A18U-W Rice Cooker
- Best Persian Rice Cooker: Pars Automatic Persian Rice Cooker
- Best Affordable Commercial Rice Cooker: BLACK+DECKER RC5280 Rice Cooker
1. Zojirushi Pressure Induction Rice Cooker
- Pressurized cooking and steaming for sticky and plump rice.
- Automatically selects from 3 pressure levels based on the chosen menu.
- Utilizes 4 pressure settings to achieve different textures.
- Applies pressure during steaming to remove excess moisture for ideal results.
- Menu settings for a variety of rice types and dishes.
- Advanced fuzzy logic technology with AI adjustment for perfect results.
- BPA-free construction for safe food contact.
- Pressurized cooking enhances rice texture and flavor.
- Multiple pressure settings offer versatile cooking options.
- Wide range of menu settings for different rice varieties and dishes.
- AI-powered fuzzy logic technology ensures consistent cooking quality.
- BPA-free construction prioritizes food safety.
- Included components like rice spatula and measuring cups add convenience.
- Higher priced compared to basic rice cookers.
- Advanced features might require some learning for optimal use.
2. Town Food Service RM-55N-R Rice Cooker
- Electronic rice cooker and steamer with a 55-cup capacity.
- One-touch operation for easy rice cooking.
- Automatic cook/hold function for convenience.
- Quick cooking time of 46 minutes.
- Electric heat type with 330 watts of power.
- Removable bowl for easy cleaning.
- Modern design and electronic operation.
- High capacity suits larger gatherings or commercial use.
- One-touch operation simplifies rice cooking.
- Automatic cook/hold feature maintains ready-to-eat rice.
- Quick cooking time saves time when preparing large batches.
- Removable bowl facilitates easy cleaning.
- Suitable for modern kitchens with its stylish design.
- Higher power usage may lead to higher energy consumption.
3. Zojirushi NYC-36 Rice Cooker
- Micro-computerized fuzzy logic technology ensures precise cooking.
- Offers automatic keep warm, extended keep warm, and reheating cycles.
- Versatile steam setting allows it to double as a steamer.
- Built-in retractable power cord adds convenience.
- Interchangeable melody and beep signals.
- User-friendly LCD control panel with Clock and Timer functions.
- Includes a detachable and washable inner lid.
- Comes with a steaming basket accessory for steaming foods.
- Menu settings include various rice types, cake baking, and more.
- Utilizes advanced fuzzy logic technology for precise cooking.
- Versatile with steaming capability and multiple cooking cycles.
- It is easy to clean
- Offers menu settings for different rice types and cooking styles.
- Built-in retractable power cord adds to its convenience.
- Interchangeable signals and user-friendly controls enhance usability.
- Advanced features may require some learning for optimal use.
4. Panasonic Rice Cooker SR-GA721L
- Cooks up to 40 cups (13 lbs) of uncooked rice in under 40 minutes.
- Thermostat for maintaining rice temperature for up to 2 hours.
- “NSF” approved for commercial use, incorporating a safety thermal fuse.
- Removable pan liner
- Aluminum material
- Power: 220-240V power
- Efficiently prepares a large quantity of rice quickly.
- Maintains rice temperature for extended freshness.
- Approved for commercial use, ensuring safety and compliance.
- Removable pan liner facilitates easy cleaning
- Durable aluminum construction for long-lasting use.
- Not suitable for use in the USA or Canada due to voltage requirements.
5. Rinnai RER55ASL Rice Cooker
- Cooks rice in both large and small quantities.
- Enamel outer casing and aluminum cook pot for durability.
- Automatic two-stage burner for efficient cooking.
- Automatic simmer function enhances cooking precision.
- Accurate and dependable thermostat ensures fluffy rice.
- Durable handles for easy handling.
- CSA and NSF certifications for safety and quality.
- Runs on propane gas
- Suitable for preparing large quantities of rice quickly and efficiently.
- Durable construction with enamel casing and aluminum cook pot.
- Automatic burner and simmer functions ensure accurate cooking.
- CSA and NSF certifications ensure safety and quality standards.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Saves energy and time compared to electric cookers.
- Requires a propane gas source
6. Proctor Silex Rice Cooker 37533NR
- 40-cup cooked rice capacity for large batches.
- Also suitable for cooking grits, oatmeal, and more.
- Stainless steel construction with insulated double-wall design.
- One-touch operation and automatic keep warm mode.
- Removable nonstick inner cooking pot.
- Clearwater line markings for accurate liquid measurement.
- Stainless steel-hinged lid with a strong handle.
- Integrated moisture cup prevents countertop drips.
- cETLus and ETL sanitation certified for safety and quality.
- Prepares large quantities of rice and other foods with ease.
- Versatile cooking capabilities for various dishes.
- Stainless steel construction ensures durability.
- User-friendly features like one-touch operation and automatic keep warm.
- Easy-to-clean removable nonstick inner pot.
- It does not offer additional functions like some modern cookers.
7. Sunpentown SCW-80M Rice Cooker
- Large 80-cup (cooked rice) capacity for commercial use.
- Stainless steel body for durability and a modern look.
- 48-hour warming feature for extended rice freshness.
- Non-stick inner pot with crystalline Teflon coating for easy cleaning.
- ETL Sanitation Listed for commercial use.
- Input voltage of 120V/60Hz and power consumption of 103W.
- Extended 48-hour warming capability ensures consistent rice quality.
- Non-stick inner pot simplifies cleaning and maintenance.
- Durable stainless steel construction adds to longevity.
- It does not offer additional cooking functions.
- Users should ensure proper power compatibility and space availability.
8. Tiger JBV-A18U-W Rice Cooker
- “Tacook” cooking plate for synchro-cooking rice and main dishes simultaneously.
- Easy one-push operation and four cooking menu settings.
- Non-stick coating inner pan
- Includes accessories: spatula, rice measuring cup, and cookbook.
- 120 voltage.
- Synchro-cooking function enhances meal preparation efficiency.
- Easy operation and multiple cooking menu settings.
- Non-stick inner pan simplifies cleaning.
- Innovative “tacook” cooking plate for versatile cooking options.
- Designed primarily for North American usage (120 voltage).
9. Pars Automatic Persian Rice Cooker
- Customizable timer with auto-off and keep-warm functions.
- Non-stick pot for easy cleaning and serving.
- Durable and rustproof stainless steel construction.
- Detachable cord for compact storage.
- Included accessories: food-safe plastic rice scoop and measuring cup.
- Perfect for creating the prized golden crust, tahdig.
- Customizable timer enhances cooking precision.
- Non-stick pot simplifies serving and clean-up.
- Durable stainless steel construction ensures longevity.
- Included accessories add convenience and value.
- Suitable for small kitchens with its detachable cord.
- It doesn’t have multi-function features.
10. BLACK+DECKER RC5280 Rice Cooker
- 16-cup capacity
- Automatic control switches to warming mode after cooking.
- Heavy-duty tempered glass lid
- Indicator lights for cooking and warming cycles.
- Removable 7-cup cooking bowl
- Cool-touch handles and detachable cord
- Included components: measuring cup and spatula.
- Generous capacity for cooking larger quantities.
- Automatic control ensures hassle-free cooking and warming.
- Tempered glass lid allows easy monitoring.
- Indicator lights provide clear signals for different cycles.
- Removable cooking bowl simplifies serving and cleaning.
- Cool-touch handles and detachable cord enhance safety.
- It does not have advanced features or specialized cooking modes.
Considerations When Purchasing a Commercial Rice Cooker
When exploring which commercial rice cooker to purchase, looking into each model’s specs and pros and cons is essential.
Some models use stainless steel inner pots for more even cooking and increased durability, making them an excellent choice for larger production volumes.
On the other hand, some restaurants prefer non-stick inner pots for easier cleaning and improved scratch resistance.
As well as considering the material used in the inner pot, features such as time settings, auto-shut-off capability, and reheating functions should be researched.
For those looking to save space in their kitchen or storage area, consider models with removable parts or split tanks that fit into tight spaces.
Knowing the size of the pot, you need can also help narrow down cooker selection; generally, a 5-liter or 8-liter capacity is recommended for most restaurants.
This information can help determine which commercial rice cooker best suits your restaurant’s needs.
You May Also Like: Best Rice Cooker Philippines In 2023
A quality commercial rice cooker is a worthy investment for any business, big or small.
Not only will it save you time and money in the long run, but it will also ensure that your customers are always satisfied with their meals.
With so many options on the market, choosing the right one for your needs can be hard.
But we hope this list of the best commercial rice cookers 2023 has helped you narrow your search and find the perfect cooker for your business.
Aroma Rice Cooker Instructions: How to Make Perfect Rice Every Time
Black And Decker Rice Cooker: Reasons Why You Need One.
Aroma Professional Rice Cooker Instructions: 2023 Guides
Best Zojirushi Rice Cooker: 3 Options For Every Budget
5 Best Sushi Rice Cookers To Cook A Perfect Sushi Rice
Coffee Makers1 year ago
3 Nescafe Coffee Machines That Will Save You Time & Money
Rice Cookers9 months ago
Aroma Rice Cooker Instructions: How to Cook Perfect Rice Every Time
Food Processors6 months ago
Oxiclean Washing Machine Cleaner: A Review
Shoppers FAQ3 months ago
Does Walmart Have Coinstar in 2023?
Shoppers FAQ8 months ago
Where To Find Artichoke Hearts In Grocery Stores? Best Answer
General Home Appliances5 months ago
Henxlco 75 Feet Security Camera Video Audio Power Cable
Shoppers FAQ11 months ago
When Does Target Restock PS5? The Ultimate Guide
General Home Appliances6 months ago
Air Purifier and Fan (The Best 6 for your Homes)