Undoubtedly, Rice Cookers have become an important facet of our day-to-day lives. They relieve much stress in the cooking process and automate it for us.
For this reason, when buying a new Rice Cooker to replace our old one, we need to do ample research beforehand so that we don’t find ourselves with a faulty product that leaves our meals watered down.
Cuchen Rice Cooker is a top-selling brand of rice cooker that never disappoints. If you’re looking for an appliance that will serve you well for years, this trusted product might be just what you need.
While there are many brands to choose from nowadays – it becomes difficult to discern the pros and cons of each.
You don’t have to look any further, though, because Cuchen has proven time and again they’re worth every penny!
You May Also Like: 3 Korean Rice Cooker That Can Change The Way You Cook
Unboxing Cuchen CJS-FC0604F Rice Cooker
Ever since the flagship Cuchen CJS-FC0604F rice cooker found its way to the market, people couldn’t get enough of this masterpiece rice cooker.
With a roomy capacity and an elegant design, this rice cooker can hold 10 servings of cooked rice. Its black diamond coating ensures even heating while preserving its good looks.
The automatic sterilization wash means you won’t have to scrub down the unit after each use; just let it clean itself!
There are many features available such as multi-grain cooking, brown rice setting, multiple temperature settings (including low power consumption for keeping food warm), and triple smart warming sensors that ensure your food will come out perfectly every time without opening or turning off the machine yourself.
The inner pot is also stainless steel and is charcoal coated with edged shapes. This cooker also has several safety features, including pressure control, automatic keep-warm, and overheat protection.
The lid of this Cuchen pressure rice cooker is firmly sealed with a triple-layer rubber packing that prevents the rice cooker from any leakages.
It also has a unique feature called the smart jog dial, that gives you quick access to menu selections.
- BPA free
- 6 cup capacity.
- 450 voltage (Up to 10 serving)
- Black diamond coating
- Thermal Spraying inner pot with Stainless
- Color FND
- Automatic sterilization washing
- Smart touch button
- 29 minutes of fast cooking for mixed grains
- Low power consumption keep warm mode
- Energy saving mode
- Triple smart warming sensor
- 18 types of safety equipment
- Steam warming
This Cuchen cooker is built to stand the test of time. The cooker has a sleek, stainless steel design. It’s also easy to clean – the inner pot is removable and dishwasher-safe.
The rice cooker has a 6-cup capacity and can cook for up to 10 people, which makes it a great choice for medium and large families.
It has a non-stick pot and a well-programmed automatic shut-off function. The non-stick pot prevents the rice from sticking, and the automatic shut-off function ensures that your rice will be cooked perfectly every time.
You May Also Like: How Good Is The Electrolux Food Processor?
This Cuchen cooker is a workhorse, it has a power consumption of 450w/220v. As a result, you may need a step-up Voltage Converter for 110V(ex, USA, Canada).
Safety and precautions should be our topmost priority when using an electric appliance. Neglecting or going against the safety guidelines of this cuchen pressure rice cooker can lead to serious injuries.
Here are some of the important safety guidelines for using a cuchen pressure rice cooker that you will want to abide by at all times
- Never plug in the power cord to the socket with wet hands.
- Never use the rice cooker with a damaged plug or exposed wire.
- Always unplug the appliance when not in use.
- Never use the appliance near flammable substances like fuel and gas.
- Do not open the appliance while it is operating.
- Always disconnect the cuchen smart rice cooker from the power socket before cleaning.
- Do not move the rice cooker around while it is operating.
- Never allow children to use the appliance, except under supervision by an adult.
Follow these safety instructions attentively in order not to cause any harm or injury to yourself or damage to the machine.
How to cook with the Cuchen rice cooker
Cuchen Rice Cooker Instruction Recipes
Cooking with the cuchen 121 rice cooker is very easy; it can cook any grain in minutes. Incase, you are still overwhelmed by the rice cooker, here is a simple and short guide that will show you how to quickly braise rice using this cuchen cooker.
Keywords: rice, white rice
Recipe Yield: 5 Serving
Calories: 1,030 calories
Preparation Time: PT1H30M
Cooking Time: PT1H30M
Total Time: PT1H30M
- First of all, measure your rice ready, using the appropriate scoop.
- Wash and rinse the rice properly, to get rid of excessive starch.
- Add the rice to the inner pot, and water to the right measurement; make sure not to fill the pot than its capacity.
- Place the pot back into the rice cooker, and make sure the lid is well sealed.
- Preset the cooking time from the menu. Select the sticky mode from the preset menu, to start cooking. In just a couple of minutes, your rice will be ready to savor.
- When the cooking time is over the rice cooker will automatically switch to keep warm mode.
Using a Cuchen rice cooker is a simple and convenient way to make perfectly cooked rice every time.
Here is how to use the Cuchen rice cooker:
- First, add the desired amount of rice to the rice cooker’s inner pot. The amount of rice you add will depend on the number of people you serve and your preference.
- Next, add the appropriate amount of water to the inner pot. The general rule of thumb is to use a 1:1.5 ratio of rice to water, but the amount of water you need may vary depending on the rice you are using and your preference for the consistency of the cooked rice.
- Close the lid and plug it in. Turn on the rice cooker and select the appropriate cooking program if your Cuchen rice cooker has different program options like White rice, Brown rice, porridge, etc.
- The cooker will automatically switch to the “keep warm” setting when the rice is cooked.
- Once it’s done, open the lid and fluff the rice with a fork.
- Finally, it’s ready to be served.
Also, you should rinse the rice before you cook it if your recipe needs it. This is to remove any dirt or excess starch on the rice. It can help to improve the texture and flavor of cooked rice.
Cuchen Rice Cooker Parts
It is important to know the various parts of this cuchen rice cooker. Understanding how they work and what each part does will make diagnosing problems when the machine malfunctions easier.
Here are some of the key components of a cuchen pressure rice cookers just in case you need a new one soon!
1. Inner Pot
The inner pot is what goes inside the pressure cooker; this pot houses the food you are cooking. Inner pots are typically coated and non-sticky, so food doesn’t easily stick to them, making them easier to clean afterward.
The gasket is the ring-like rubber packing that sits around the lid of a rice cooker. Being an integral component, it ensures no leaks form and helps to cook the rice inside evenly.
If this piece becomes damaged or worn out – there are bound to be consequences, such as leakages coming from the pot and uneven cooking temperatures among other things. Thus, monitoring its condition and replacing it when necessary is important.
3. Clean Cover
The clean cover prevents the appliance from discoloring, it also helps with the auto-clean feature of the rice cooker. Without this lid, you won’t be able to use the automatic cleaning mode on your machine.
You May Also Like: This Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Food Processor Will Make Your Life Easier
The Cuchen rice cooker is an amazing machine that can make an amateur feel superior. It is a great addition to any kitchen and makes delicious rice quickly and easily. Getting one will be a win-win situation.
Not only does it take all the hassle out of making rice (the only thing you really need to do is boil water and pour it in!), but its easy installation makes getting one a no-brainer.
This Black And Decker Coffee Makers Is All You Need
The Epic Battle Between Ninja Vs Cuisinart Food Processor
Comandante Coffee Grinder: The Best Way To Grind Your Coffee Beans
Best Rice Cooker Philippines In 2023
3 Best Coffee Makers Made In Germany | Crafted For Perfection
Leave a Comment