Cuisinart has proven for the umpteenth time, that they are very good at what they do. The truth is not far-fetch, because Cuisinart cookware can be found in most homes across the globe. But, how to use Cuisinart food processor, still remains a mindboggling question.
Cuisinart remains the first choice for most families, the reason is, Cuisinart is always manufacturing quality kitchen appliances. Well, in this article, we will talk about the top three Cuisinart food processors, and how to use a Cuisinart food processor.
Cuisinart is an American-owned company that was originally founded by Charles Sontheimer in the 70s. Cuisinart is trusted by families across the globe. The name “Cuisinart” was culled from Cuisine and Arts.
Despite being a pioneer and a leading brand when it comes to kitchen appliances, people still find it a bit overwhelming to use the Cuisinart food processor. So I decided to review the top three best food processors from the helms Cuisinart and how to use the Cuisinart food processor, the right way.
Our Top Pick
Picking the best out of the many Cuisinart food processor is not easy, because all of them are made of high quality. I did a lot of comparisons, such as the capacity, power, pros, and Cons, before picking these Cuisinart food processors. How to use Cuisinart food processor will be a thing of the past when you are done perusing through this article.
CUISINART 9 CUP FOOD PROCESSOR
The Cuisinart 9 cup food processor is just perfect. This food processor is ideal for handling any tough task in the kitchen. This food processor has high energy efficiency. It is so powerful that it can cut, shred, mince, and puree, almost any food ingredient that goes inside.
The Cuisinart 9 cup food processor comes with a large work bowl that makes it quite easy to quickly prepare large meals.
- 600 Watts.
- Capacity: 9 cup
- work bowl
- BPA free
- 3 years warranty
- Large feed tube
Size And Capacity: this food processor from Cuisinart has a 9 cup capacity, which is big enough to process large chunks of food items. It also beats the stress of pre-cutting large food ingredients before processing.
Power: this food processor has 600 watts of power consumption, with high energy efficiency. The 9 cup food processor from Cuisinart is a powerful appliance.
Speed: the CFP-9 gunmetal food processor does not have speed control, it adjusts its speeds automatically depending on the texture of the food component you are processing.
Durability: all Cuisinart food processor comes with a three years warranty. The first Cuisinart food processor I bought is older than my first son. With proper maintenance, the food processor will stand the test of time.
- Shredding disc.
- Chopping and mixing blade
- Detachable stem
How to use Cuisinart 9 cup food processor
Unpacking and handling the Cuisinart cup 9 food processor needs to be done carefully, because of the sharp blade and shredding discs. The blades are extremely sharp and need to be handled with extreme care, else it might lead to serious injuries.
How to unpack the food processor from the safety box.
- Firstly, Place the Cuisinart 9 cup safety box on a flat surface in the kitchen.
- Ensure the package of the food processor is not turned upside down.
- Take out the instruction manuals and flat cardboard.
- Remove the detachable disc stem from the box
- Take out the bowl cover from the box
- Take out the metal chopping blade.
- Carefully remove the slicing and shredding disc from the safety box.
- Take out the work bowl from the package.
- Finally, remove the motor base from the safety box, do this with both hands.
Cuisinart 9 Cup Food Processor Setup.
Once you have successfully unpacked the Cuisinart processor from its safety box, the next step is how to use Cuisinart food processor. Here is how to set up and use the Cuisinart 9 cup gunmetal.
- First of all, wash and rinse the removable parts of the food processor in warm and soapy water.
- Do not wash or immerse the motor base in water or liquid, rather use a damp cloth to clean it.
- Put the motor base on a countertop near an electrical outlet. To avoid overstretching the power cord.
- Place the work bowl on the motor base shaft, turn the work bowl clockwise to lock it to the base.
- Insert the s-blade or chopping blade on the shaft of the motor base, and make sure it sits properly on the bowl.
- Close the work bowl with the lid.
- Connect the Cuisinart food processor to the power outlet to start using.
Cuisinart Elemental 13 Cup Food Processor
This Cuisinart elemental is a 13-cup capacity food processor. This food processor has a bigger capacity compared to the Cuisinart 9cups gunmetal. But the 9cups gunmetal food processor has higher power consumption than the elemental-13 cups. Well, the reasons are best known to Cuisinart.
The large size makes it perfect for large families; it also features a wide feed tube that can fit large portions of food ingredients.
This food processor also has a 4-cup smaller inner work bowl. You can virtually process any food ingredient with the Cuisinart 13-Cup Food Processor. It is large enough to chop, mince, shred and slice pugnacious food ingredients.
- 550 watts of power.
- 13 cup capacity
- Electronic touch-pad controls..
- BPA free.
- 3 years warranty
- Large feed tube
- Accessory storage case
Size And Capacity: this Cuisinart has a 13 cup capacity, which is large enough to process food for a large gathering. Also, you don’t have to cut down large food ingredients to pass through the feed tube.
Power: this Cuisinart elemental has a power consumption of 550 watts, which is quite small compared to the gunmetal 9 cups, which has 600 watts of power consumption. Regardless, this food processor still has high energy efficiency.
Speed: the speed setting of this food processor can be adjusted by pressing the pulse button periodically. Only use high speed, only when it is needed.
Durability: this food processor comes with a three-year warranty from the manufacturers. That means, if there is an issue with the appliance within the stipulated period, you can return the appliance to the place of purchase.
- Shredding and slicing disc
- Cleaning tool
Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY Food Processor
This 14 cup Cuisinart food processor is a higher version of the 9-cups gunmetal and the 13-cups elemental food processor. This food processor is ultra-powerful. It can break down any pugnacious food ingredients in a few minutes. This food processor is also perfect for preparing a party-sized condiment.
- 720 watts of power
- 14-cup work bowl
- BPA free
- Large feed tube
- 7 Food Prep Functions
- Single Touch Operation
Size And Capacity: this Cuisinart food processor has a 14 cup capacity, and a large food feed tube. It can be used to process food for large party gatherings.
Power: this food processor has an impressive 720 watts of power consumption, with superb energy proficiency. If you plan to have a party in the future, this processor will be a helpful tool.
Speed: The speed of this appliance can be adjusted by using the pulse button to speed up or smoothen the process.
Durability: this Cuisinart food processor is made of high quality. It also comes with a three-year warranty from the manufacturers.
- Shredding and slice disc
- Detachable disc stem
Cuisinart 14 cup food processor how to use
- Place the shredding disc on a flat, stable surface before connecting the detachable stem to electricity.
- Ensure the blade or disc is fixed properly to the shaft in the work bowl; before you start processing.
- Ensure you fix the chopping blade properly in the shaft of the motor base before putting ingredients in the bowl.
- Never use your finger to push food inside the feed tube while shredding or slicing, to avoid losing your fingers.
- Always make sure the blade or shredding disc stopped spinning before removing the cover from the work bowl.
These are my top picks of the Cuisinart food processors. Choose the one that is suitable for your needs. Getting a good food processor nowadays seems to be a tough job. Most of these food processors don’t last long.
Here at Thegadgettrend, we are committed to helping you find the best and long-lasting food processors and other kitchen appliances. We hope you have learned how to use Cuisinart food processor after perusing this article.