Midea Rice Cooker: knowing or choosing the perfect rice cooker that will suit your need is essential. Otherwise, you may end up with regrets.
Midea is offering you something fantastic with mbfs5017. You can hardly go wrong when cooking rice with a Midea rice cooker. This micom rice cooker takes the cooking of rice to a whole different level.
This appliance might not be so popular in the western world, but trust me, they did a great job with this micom rice cooker.
The Midea mbfs5017 comes with impressive functionalities and amazing designs. This cookware can go head-to-head with other top brands like the Toshiba rice cookers.
Truth be told, we don’t always get to see a rice cooker with modern functions that are not expensive, but this smart rice cooker will offer you modern functionalities at a measly price rate.
You May Also Like: 5 Best Sushi Rice Cookers To Cook A Perfect Sushi Rice
Unboxing Midea Mbfs5017 Rice Cooker
It is no doubt that the Midea mbfs017, is a versatile rice cooker that allows you to carry out different tasks.
But before I buy a rice cooker, there are some things I always earmark before I finally settle down with the rice cooker.
As a man living with different relatives, I always try to get my hands on the best.
Here are some things I always look out for before buying a rice cooker.
- Capacity: 10-cup
- 875 wattage
- Weight: 12.6 lbs
- AI logic tech
- BPA free
- Non-stick inner pot
So much joy comes to the heart when a product you purchased stands the test of time. This Mbfs5017 rice cooker will perform optimally if proper maintenance is observed.
We cannot deny that an appliance with fewer functionalities is a huge turn-off to most consumers.
What’s the point of splashing money on an appliance that gives you little opportunity to do what you want. So you have to go for the one that gives you more features.
Opting for the Mbfs5017, won't be a bad idea. This Midea rice cooker also has AI logic tech, a feature that can rarely be found in other rice cookers.
The AI logic tech adjusts the appliance's temperature according to the rice's condition while the rice cooker operates.
Size matters a lot, too; if you have a larger family, then the midea mbfs5017 is a good option.
This rice cooker has a 10-cup capacity, it is capable of cooking rice for ten people. As for me, I never buy a rice cooker that is less than 10 cups, except as a gift for someone.
An appliance with enough power consumption works faster and better, and this rice cooker has an impressive 875 watts of power consumption. This makes the rice cooker a very powerful appliance.
Accessories make cooking a lot easier and faster; this rice cooker features different arrays of accessories, that will help you cook your meal faster.
- Steam basket
- Measuring cup
- rice and soup scoop
- Measuring cup
You May Also Like: 11 Food Processor Substitutes In 2022 | Top Picks
How to Steam With Midea Mbfs5017 Rice Cooker
I want to make things a lot easier for you. This multifunctional rice cooker can cook virtually all types of rice in the kitchen.
But then, I realized that people still find it a bit overwhelming to steam properly with this Midea cooker.
So here is what I did, I curated a step-by-step guide that will show you how to steam your vegetables with this smart rice cooker.
- Pour some water into the inner pot to your desired level, do not flood the entire pot with water.
- Put the steamer basket in the inner pot, add the food you want to steam to the steamer basket, and close the lid.
- Press the menu button repeatedly to select steaming.
- Preset the steaming time. You can adjust the time by pressing the minutes and hour buttons.
- Press the cook button to start the steaming cycle.
- When the steaming is completed, the rice cooker will automatically switch to keep warm mode, to prevent the steamed food from getting cold.
How To Cook With The Midea Mbfs5017
Rice cooked with this smart rice cooker is good to savor on a good day. They have this yummy and sweet taste.
I always enjoy my meal anytime I cook rice with my Midea mbfs5017. It gives out an aroma when cooking.
Here is how to cook rice using this smart rice cooker.
- Measure the rice using the measuring cup, do not measure above the capacity.
- Wash and rinse the rice to get rid of excessive starch
- Pour water into the inner pot depending on the number of cups of rice used.
- Connect the appliance to the wall socket, and switch it on.
- Preset the cooking time of the rice; this can be done by using the hour and minute buttons on the interface.
- Press the start button to begin the process. The cook button will glow if you press it.
- The timer display will blink while the food heats up.
- The rice cooker will switch to keep warm mode when it is done cooking.
You have to clean up the appliance after each use to prevent debris from abating the performance of the rice cooker. Good maintenance culture will extend the life span of the appliance.
The unique non-stick coating inner pot of the Midea rice cooker is very easy to clean. The cleaning process is actually quite simple and easy.
Clean your Midea mbfs5017 rice cooker. We cannot dispute that this rice cooker's lack of proper maintenance and cleanliness will drastically diminish its durability.
I would advise you to always clean up the rice cooker immediately after each use. If you clean up the rice cooker constantly, it will serve you better.
Here is how you can clean your Midea mbfs5017 rice cooker.
- First of all, unplug the appliance from the power outlet after use.
- The rice cooker is dishwasher friendly, but I recommend you manually wash the removable parts.
- Do not submerge the motor base wholly in water or any other liquid.
- Use a dry and clean cloth to wipe out water on the heating plate and the motor base.
- Do not use any hard objects to clean or scrub the inner pot; this might lead to abrasion on the pot.
- Use a slightly damp and clean cloth to clean the insulation seat board.
You May Also Like: 3 Best Tayama Rice Cooker On The Market: An In-Depth Review
The midea Mbfs5017 smart rice cooker is a versatile and multifunctional rice cooker. It will help and serve as a second chef in the kitchen.
With just a press of a button, your rice will be ready to savor in minutes. It is cost-effective, so you don’t have to throw around lots of cash to get your hands on one.
Can you make smoothie in a Food Processor – 5 easy steps
Here Is How to make coffee in Keurig without k-cups.
Electrolux food processor: Reasons You Need One In Your Kitchen.
Toshiba Rice Cooker: The Best Model On The Market
Is Cuckoo Rice Cooker The Best In Market? Let’s Find Out