If simplicity is something physical, then it would be the Vietnamese coffee maker; the design of these Vietnamese coffee filters is just so simple and unique. These coffee filters look like regular kitchen cups for drinking water.
I believe the reason why people admire the coffee maker is because of its simplicity and portability.
The Vietnamese coffee filters is cup-like in design. I often get a lot of requests from people about Vietnamese coffee filters, asking which coffee maker should be better.
Well, you are about to find the top 3 most sought-after and best Vietnamese coffee makers. These coffee makers do not need electricity; you simply pour in your hot water, and the Vietnamese brewer will do the magic.
They are easy to use and maintain and very cost-effective, so you don’t have to shed off hundreds of dollars to get your hands on one of these coffee brewers.
So let us look at some of the best and most sought-after Vietnamese coffee makers.
If you are the type that craves the Vietnamese-styled coffee drip, these coffee brewers will be the perfect tools to get the taste. This will be an unbiased and honest review of these coffee brewers.
You May Also Like: 3 Nescafe Coffee Machines That Will Save You Time & Money
3 Best Vietnamese Coffee Maker That are pocket friendly
Here is our pick for the three best Vietnamese Coffee Maker that are affordable:
1. Thang Long Vietnamese Coffee Maker
The thang long Vietnamese coffee filter is perfect for making espresso coffees; the small coffee maker makes it perfect for single persons. Regardless of the size, the thang-long coffee press is still a great tool for drip coffees. Drip coffee is a unique way of brewing coffee.
The thang long-press consists of a four-piece channel; which includes the brew chamber (with tiny holes beneath), drip tray, lid, and screw-down insert. These are the components of the thang long Vietnamese coffee maker.
It is made of high-quality and durable stainless steel; this makes it very easy to clean and maintain. Also, the thang long is dishwasher safe and has a lifetime warranty.
- 8-ounce capacity
- Lifetime warranty
- Awesome for making iced coffee
- Screw down filter
- Durable stainless steel
- Drip tray
2. Fdit Stainless Steel Vietnamese Coffee Filter
The attraction point of this Vietnamese coffee maker is the colorful and beautiful design. The well-crafted fdit coffee pot, unlike the thang long, has an extended handle that makes it easy to carry.
It has a high-quality filter channel perfectly filters ground coffee to give you a smooth and sweeter coffee taste.
- Stainless steel.
- 8.6 Ounce capacity
- Easy to use and maintain
- Fine polishing
- High-density filter
You May Also Like: How To Use A Cuisinart Coffee Maker | 4 Easy Ways
3. Zopsc Stainless Steel Coffee Filter Cup Vietnamese Coffee Drip Filter
Apart from brewing coffee, the zopsc coffee filter can be a beautiful ornament in houses. This golden-styled coffee brewer is very easy to maintain.
One of the coolest things about this Vietnamese coffee maker is the ability to brew hot and iced coffee without ruining the taste of the coffee, despite the absence of sophisticated technology.
Like the fdit coffee filter, the zopsc also has an extended stainless handle for easy carriage.
- 7-ounce capacity
- Durable stainless steel
- Gold color
- Can be used without electricity
- Size: 7 x 7.5 cm / 2.76 x 2.95 inch.
How to brew Vietnamese coffee style.
Regardless of the fact that these coffee makers make good coffee, they still lack some basic features, like the ability to heat up water on their own.
There is no presence of technology in these coffee brewers. They are meant to brew coffee the traditional Vietnamese way, and the results have been mind-blowing.
Basically, you must manually preheat the coffee water before the whole process. Here is how to make Vietnamese coffee.
- Get your fine-ground coffee beans and hot water ready.
- Pour the ground coffee beans into the brew chamber.
- Shake the coffee in the brew chamber to level evenly, this will make the coffee absorb water better.
- Place the brew chamber on the drip tray and place it on a glass. Use a larger glass that fits the drip tray.
- Put the screw-down insert filter inside the brew chamber.
- Add a little amount of water to the coffee, and water for a minute for the coffee to absorb the first round of water.
- Add more water to the coffee but ensure not to fill than the capacity.
- The screw-down insert will filter the coffee to give you a perfect and smooth coffee.
- The coffee will drip through the drip tray into the glass cup, taking quite some time to drip the whole coffee into the glass cup.
- Add some ice cubes to the brewed coffee.
- Add some sweetener or milk to it and stir them together.
And there you have it: how to make the Vietnamese coffee drip at home without going to Starbucks.
You May Also Like: This Black And Decker Coffee Makers Is All You Need
After comparing several Vietnamese coffee Filters, we came to the conclusion that the trio (thang long press, fdit, and zopsc) are the perfect tool for making the Vietnamese-styled coffee dripper.
These coffee brewers are very cost-effective and do not require electricity to work. With just your hot water, you can brew your coffee just about anytime.
Do you have any special requests? Please leave a comment below, we will attend to your queries as soon as possible.
The Cuisinart DCC 3200 Is The Perfect Coffee Maker For Any Home
Mr Coffee Iced Coffee Maker Instructions: Brew A Perfect Cup
Aroma Rice Cooker Instructions: How to Make Perfect Rice Every Time
Looking For The Best Decaf Coffee Concentrate? Look No Further!
Top 3 Best 4 cup Coffee Maker On The Market.